Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger pistachio cookies recipe. You can have ginger pistachio cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Pistachio Cookies:
- Use 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp. baking soda
- Use 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Use 1 tsp. ground cloves
- You need 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Get 1/2 tsp. salt
- Take 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- Use 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- Provide 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- Provide 1 large egg, at room temperature
- You need 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Provide 1 cup finely chopped salted pistachios
Steps to make Ginger Pistachio Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, using either a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer, beat the butter on medium-high speed for 1 minute or so, until smooth. Add the brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar and beat until creamed together. Add in the molasses, egg and vanilla extract and beat on high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet on low speed until combined. Then fold in the pistachios. Cover the dough and place it in the fridge to chill for 1 hour (and up to 4 days). If chilling for longer than 3 hours, then let the dough sit out for 30 minutes before rolling and baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple baking trays with either parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set them aside. Place the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar into a small bowl. Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball. Then roll the balls into the granulated sugar. Place them on the trays, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until the top begins to crack. Allow them to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week.
If you find this Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.